Complaint Review: HideMyAss HMA Affiliate Service

• Submitted: Tue, April 23, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Danny J — Garden City Michigan
HideMyAss HMA Affiliate Service

HideMyAss HMA Affiliate Service HMA Affiliate Service does not pay it's affiliates HideMyAss Pro VPN Promoted them They Show Payment But Never No Transfer, Internet

I promoted this jack a** of a company for many months, and knew every one of my clients that ordered their service yet HMA Affiliate service would send me an email every so many orders and tell me there was a chargeback, I started thinking something bad here and then when my very first payout came which was 74.00 I checked and checked and no transfer.

Here is what they do, they send you an email and show payment has been made in your dashboard but then they don't really send the transfer to your bank. I elected to have my payments sent by bank EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) to my US account. Nothing ever was sent, many many emails and no answer. This company is a rip off do not promote them cause you will not get paid.

I wasted so much time trying to get a hold of them and nothing. This guy is a UK Scammer and most people from the UK are. Want to learn how to make real money online drop shipping Amazon to Ebay buyers visit here (((link redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HideMyAss-HMA-Affiliate-Service/internet/HideMyAss-HMA-Affiliate-Service-HMA-Affiliate-Service-does-not-pay-its-affiliates-HideMy-1045541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HideMyAss HMA Affiliate Service