Complaint Review: Hidgeeks

• Submitted: Sat, December 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 01, 2012

• Reported By: Tramin — Benton Harbor Michigan United States of America

Hidgeeks i've made an order and took my money. i tried to send them emails and call about my order and no responds. i just recently went to their website and i can't even get too. it i'll highly pissed off abo Internet

i've made an order from hidgeeks.com every seems from for the most part. found my parts order them recieve my comformation email. after that they took my money and i tried to check the status on my order and i can't even get on the website any more. i've highly upset about this sitation. i would like to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hidgeeks/internet/Hidgeeks-ive-made-an-order-and-took-my-money-i-tried-to-send-them-emails-and-call-about-976554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hidgeeks