Complaint Review: Hidy Honda

• Updated: Mon, November 02, 2009

• Reported By: Steve — Dayton Ohio USA
Hidy Honda
2300 Heller Drive Beavercreek, Ohio United States of America

Hidy Honda Hidy Ford Hidy Honda service is like winning the lottery lots of losers and very few winners! Beavercreek, Ohio

I moved to Dayton last year and had my Honda serviced at Hidy Honda several times. Not once was I satisfied.

Once it took them 4 days to do a Honda belt warning service that should have taken only 2-3 hours. Another time they didnt tighten my wheel bolts when they rotated my tires and I left with my tires thumping. Good thing I turned around before getting on the hiway! Another time they didnt tighten the oil filler thing on top of my motor and oil sprayed out everywhere.

I complained, got some lip service and got a couple of free oil changes but I just dont trust them anymore. They cant fix little things without making big mistakes!

My new doctor - 3 people I work with - 2 of my neighbors - and my new barber have all told me to take my car someplace else. They all told me stories of how bad the service at Hidy has been for them. If you get your car serviced at Hidy Honda, it is only a matter of time before they will mess you up, too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2009 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hidy-Honda/Beavercreek-Ohio-45434-7225/Hidy-Honda-Hidy-Ford-Hidy-Honda-service-is-like-winning-the-lottery-lots-of-losers-and-ve-518403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hidy Honda