Complaint Review: Hidy Honda

• Submitted: Sat, July 18, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, July 18, 2009

• Reported By:Dayton Ohio
Hidy Honda
Heller Dr Beavercreek, Ohio U.S.A.

Hidy Honda buyer beware Beavercreek Ohio

When recently purchasing a car from Hidy Honda, we experienced the old-fashioned haggling process. Now, I don't know how many cars you've purchased in the last six years, but w/ teenagers in the house, we have several. This is the only bad experience we had w/ the actual negotiation of any of our three cars. The salesperson was good, but his superior is far out of touch. In a time where we can buy cars over the Internet, check prices at the click of a button, and virtually build our car, haggling is downright unprofessional and an insult to the car buyer. Albeit, we dealt w/ it and proceeded through the paperwork. The unprofessionalism continued since it was rushed and very little explanation was given. The paperwork was in error and had to be retyped. Individual costs were not mentioned until the final contract was to be signed and then it, too, was in error. I don't know about anyone else, but if some of us made this many errors in dealing w/ customers, we wouldn't have a job. Did we ask questions? Why, yes we did. It was such a rush job, we really should have waited until the next day to do the paperwork; now we're sorry we didn't. So please be aware, take your time; don't be in a hurry. Did I get the car that day? Sure did, but the detailing needed to be redone and still it looks horrible. I won't bother to take it back; I'll just do it myself. We came away w/ a bad feeling about the entire experience and have decided not to do business w/ this company any more. I want a business that I can trust and who will be forthright and honest w/ me; so I must look elsewhere.

Lynette
Dayton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2009 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hidy-Honda/Beavercreek-Ohio-45434/Hidy-Honda-buyer-beware-Beavercreek-Ohio-471154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hidy Honda