Complaint Review: Hidy Honda

• Submitted: Tue, March 10, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 01, 2009

• Reported By:Dayton Ohio
Hidy Honda
2300 Heller Dr Dayton, Ohio U.S.A.

Hidy Honda At Hidy Honda the dudes are not righteous! They are crooks Stacey! Dayton Ohio

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Strange

I stopped going to Hidy Honda a long time ago Stacey. It took me several visits to find out for myself too.

The big tip is that they never have the same people working their every time you go in. When they dont keep their employees happy how can they keep customers happy? The answer is they dont.

You were not the only one who got ripped off by Hidy Honda. It happened to me too. They were supposed to do different services for me and either did not do them or messed them up. The very last time I went there I took a magic marker and put my initials on my oil filter. It was not changed when I looked at it when I got home.

It is no fun going back over and over and over again. You are better off having a homeless person change your oil for lunch than having Hidy Honda do it. LOL!

I found a really nice place in Beavercreek to get my service called Murphys Car Care. You can trust them to do what they say they will do.

If Hidy Honda was the last place on earth to get my car fixed I would rather walk.

Andy
Dayton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2009 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hidy-Honda/Dayton-Ohio-45434/Hidy-Honda-At-Hidy-Honda-the-dudes-are-not-righteous-They-are-crooks-Stacey-Dayton-Ohio-432664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hidy Honda

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Strange

AUTHOR: Joe Hidy - (U.S.A.)

Andy: Seems strange that this would happen, yet I would know nothing about it. I am available, and have always been available, to assist with any issues with any customers. We have been in business for over 30 years. We service over 1800 cars per month. Our customer satisfaction scores are excellent. Is it possible that omissions get made and mistakes happen? Sure. We do the best we can and when legitimate issues arise, I do what it takes to make it right. If you have a problem with a company like the one you claim to have had with mine, you should bring it to the owner's attention. I do not want people feeling like they got ripped off. I want customers to be happy and satisfied.