• Report: #1172056

• Updated: Mon, August 25, 2014

• Reported By: Windy — Orange California
High Effiency Shipping
53 ksiecia janusza st Internet Poland

High Effiency Shipping Alex Polinik Shipment Operations Cordinator warsaw Internet

I basically recieved merchandise from an unknown person that the product was sent to then it was sent to me at my address with another name other than my own.

I would unpack this package, photogragh and document any defects make sure that the product is in good condition, then repack the product with bubblewrap and paper tape and make very secure for shipping overseas.

If I sent package within 24hours I will get a bonus.  So far I went from base pay of 1500.00 to 1800.00 with a 150.00 bonus.

But I have not yet recieved my salary for doing my job.

Cathedral City, Ca

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 12:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/High-Effiency-Shipping/internet/High-Effiency-Shipping-Alex-Polinik-Shipment-Operations-Cordinator-warsaw-Internet-1172056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on High Effiency Shipping