Complaint Review: High End Imports

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: Rj — marlton New Jersey United States of America
High End Imports
200 riverside dr. millville, New Jersey United States of America

High End Imports David Regalbuto Fake products fake company! millville, New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: If this a real person , then why are you hiding behind 2 LETTER initials?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Vindictive fired employee

I purchased Beats by Dr. Dre headphones from a flea market vendor named David Regalbuto who said he has a company named High End Import at the columbus flea market in columbus nj..When i returned home i was shocked to find out they were knock offs(fake).. I then tried to contact the company and owner(David Regalbuto)..when i spoke to him he said i dont know what the f im talking about then he hung up on me..I then researched his company name to find out the company is fake as well..Beware of this fake company and owner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2013 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/High-End-Imports/millville-New-Jersey-08332/High-End-Imports-David-Regalbuto-Fake-products-fake-company-millville-New-Jersey-1011805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on High End Imports

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

If this a real person , then why are you hiding behind 2 LETTER initials?

AUTHOR: HIGH END IMPORTS LLC - (USA)

Come forth and say who you really are? Who ever wrote this false story needs to stand up and claim who they really are?  If i do not see who this imaginary person is how can I help them?? Call me anytime at 856-300-5028 and stop being a coward!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Vindictive fired employee

AUTHOR: HIGH END IMPORTS LLC - (United States of America)

Hello,
 My name is David Regalbuto and I am the owner of this organization.  First of all I'm a devout Christian man that doesn't even curse.  I fired this employee because he tried to control my business after hiring him for only two weeks.  Jealousy is a horrible thing!  If God is for me than who shall be against me! Please I implore you to  look me up on Facebook!!! I have rave reviews, I even  have a DJ friend of mine who told me that my head phones blow away anything he has ever heard and is placing a very large order including the Mixer edition Dr. Dre DJ headphones after hearing my talk control Studios!! Also the DJ owns one of the most prominent companies in south jersey area with 20 years of experience. The person who wrote this email is a family member and has always been jealous of me being more successful then him!!! I'm a good person with a huge heart.  I give away over $50.00 a day away in free merchandise if people don't have enough money to purchase items from me!!

I would never disrespect or talk to any of my customers in that manner.  Please look me up on Facebook and you will see my company has an impeccable reputation with not one bad review after selling over 3000 pieces of merchandise.  It says in the bible do not repay evil for evil so God will repay this person I don't have to!! My company is far from fake and when you plug my headphones in the new I-phone 5 it recognizes my headphones as Dr. Dre merchandise!!! Basically the person who wrote this review is bitter, jealous, greedy, and very immature at 40 years old he still lives with his mother!!! Grow up and start your own company!!!  I treat my clients with the utmost respect.  I even have a free return policy for a full 6 months and I guarantee all my products or I will replace them with no questions asked.  I'm a good person and I didn't deserve this report!

I spent two years of blood, sweat, and tears to build my company to what it has grown to become.  I made it this far because God is in complete control and I can accomplish anything with Jesus by my side.  It's actually a shame that this person is so immature.  I will be praying for him....he needs it.  He is a drug addict loser who tried to sponge off of me but once I seen his true colors I fired him right away.  This is the thanks I get for trying to help out a family member.  I guess the old saying is true money and blood don't mix!!! I will praying for you Russell Calareso...if you take a closer look at the business card you will see his name is on the card too???? Hmmmm sounds very fishy to me and this report was made the day after I fired  him and I did not even go to the Columbus Farmers market on the particular day of question!!  This is a completely false allegation!!! Russell tells better stories than mother goose.....look at my face book page and you will see for yourself thank you for reading!!
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC