Complaint Review: High Pressure Shower Head

• Reported By: Ernest — North Hills California United States of America
High Pressure Shower Head
One Third Place, Suite 105 Long Beach, California United States of America

High Pressure Shower Head RICHARD GRAHAM SCAM COMPANY Long Beach, California

Please read before buying a shower head from Richard Graham aka: Mark Thomas. I recently was in the market for a high pressure shower head as the one I had was giving low pressure. I came across a website www.best-shower-head.com which advertised there shower head as High Pressure, High Volume, High Flow! There website goes to say Super Power Shower, the Best Shower Head You've Ever Owned, Next best thing since Nigra Falls.

Balloney, I received their shower head in the mail about a week after ordering and immediately connected it per their instructions. Not only was this Not High Pressure, it was actually worse pressure than what I orginally had. The product also, was very cheaply made, almost looked like something you buy in a toy store, it was such low quality.

Well as disapointed as I was at least they had a money back guanantee at least that's what I thought. Their webiste states a Double Your Money Back Guarantee If your new shower head is not as described you may return it at any time within one full year and I will happlily refund double your purchase price. Again Baloney, when I requested a refund all I got was the run around and finally they just told me they cannot give a refund. Luckily I bought this through PayPal. I immediatley contacted PayPal and filed a dispute. 2 weeks later I got my money back.

I'm glad I received my money back but still a big hassle having to deal with crooks from this Scam Shower Head company. Please think twice before purchasing anything from them as most likely you will get ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 01:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/High-Pressure-Shower-Head/Long-Beach-California-90802/High-Pressure-Shower-Head-RICHARD-GRAHAM-SCAM-COMPANY-Long-Beach-California-991624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on High Pressure Shower Head