• Report: #1052001

• Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: Mary — Washington
High Quality Blend
6345 S Pecos Rd #211 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

High Quality Blend Preying on Seniors with dementia is a poor way to run a business Las Vegas Nevada

This company is the lowest of the low.  They prey on seniors that are suffering with dementia.  They sold my mom $499 worth of some kind of supplements.  When I called and explained that she did not understand who they were or what they wanted I got the response that "she is our customer and she can order what she wants".  I left a detailed message with her "sales rep" Malissa regarding the issue.  This same sales rep ends her voice message with "have a blessed day".  Tough to do when I have to spend so much time fending off scammers like these folks.  So to Malissa - if God knows what you are doing to earn a living, do you think he's okay with it?

When I talked to the bank about the charges on her card, the bank gave me the steps to take, which I did.  I returned the merchandise, got a signed receipt and the High Quality Blend company will still not refund her money. They added insult to injury by calling and selling her another $269 worth of supplements.  She thought it was something I ordered and she had to pay for.  She gave them her credit card number again.

At this point I can't even figure out how to get these low lifes off her case.  I suppose she is on their "sucker list" and they will never give up.

When the new pills show up I will, once again, return the package with a signature required.  I will, once again, spend the afternoon at the Bank of America trying to get them to reverse the charges.  And I will keep doing that as long as they insist on preying on my mother.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/High-Quality-Blend/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89121/High-Quality-Blend-Preying-on-Seniors-with-dementia-is-a-poor-way-to-run-a-business-Las-1052001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on High Quality Blend