Complaint Review: High School Teachers Buggery Association, Local Council 96

• Updated: Wed, October 05, 2011

• Reported By: Hortense — Chatham New York United States of America
High School Teachers Buggery Association, Local Council 96
318 Depot Square Chatham, New York United States of America

High School Teachers Buggery Association, Local Council 96 - - - - Towed My Toyota - - - - - Chatham, New York

They towed my Priapus while I was getting a parking validation ticket from the Barney Frank Newspaper Recycling Center. It took an hour to get my car returned to me but it wasn't until I got home that I noticed there was a dead cat in the back set. They said to take it up with Harry Boaner's Towing Service. I had to throw it in the trash myself. I learned my lesson and from now on will not recycle my newspapers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2011 06:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/High-School-Teachers-Buggery-Association-Local-Council-96/Chatham-New-York-12037/High-School-Teachers-Buggery-Association-Local-Council-96-Towed-My-Toyota--784864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on High School Teachers Buggery Association, Local Council 96