Complaint Review: High Tower

• Submitted: Wed, November 16, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, November 16, 2005

• Reported By:Valdosta Georgia
High Tower
hightowerinc.com Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

High Tower ripoff Chicago Illinois

Our Company purchased a module from this 'Company'
First the sold it to us

Secondly after recieving our payment I got an email to go to a site to download the module, (very unprofessional) no phone call, just a click here link to download
Thirdly It was not even the link nor the information I needed to activate my module, they sent me the link for version 4.+ and I was using 3.71 WHICH was known to the sales rep when I ordered the module!

After numerous emails and voice mails days after, I finally insisted that I be put on hold until I spoke to someone, eventually I spoke to the sales rep who gave me a key to unlock my software.

After we hung up I tried the key and found out that it does not work, once again I am on the phone trying to get assistance, more voice mails and emails. finally I was told a 'complimentary' trouble ticket will be given to me and I was passed on to the help desk and put on hold for maybe 30 to 40 minutes, a second key was given to me which did not work, finally while on the phone with the helpdesk an email arrived for the sales rep with another key.

This one worked, the software was activated BUT now it did not work it locked up our system completely, so I am back on the phone and sending emails, the helpdesk told me that to install their module I would have to reinstall a few on my modules, remove my enhancements then install theirs, At this point in time all I wanted to get our system back to where it was so I asked for it to be removed, they tried the unstall, replaced a file but could not get it removed completely and errors kept poping up when I was in the program. Finally a programer assisted me and took control worked on it got the errors to stop and everything appeared to be fine, we proceded to prepare the module for use and once again we are finding that it does not integrate. So? I am back on the phone and emailing again!

This time I am now told it is not their problem and I now have to purchase support.

Valdosta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2005 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/High-Tower/Chicago-Illinois/High-Tower-ripoff-Chicago-Illinois-164781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on High Tower