Complaint Review: Higher Impact, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, January 30, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 30, 2012

• Reported By: Ripoff from Higher Impact, Mesa, Az — Lexington Kentucky United States of America
Higher Impact, Inc.
550 W. Baseline Road Ste102-268 Mesa, Arizona United States of America

Higher Impact, Inc. They ripped me off $5,500, promised coaching that never happened. Mesa, Arizona

I have never done this before, but people should be warned that there are Ripoff Company's out there that will take your savings by making it sound like that you will double or triple your investment by giving $5,500.00 and $230.00 for a Web Site. What a Scam!

I was told by the Executive Director, Micheal Evans, and John George,  Business Development, that I would make money form advertising, and I could check results from my Web Site, I never could understand if I was on the Web Site or not, also they were to furnish username and password.

I haven't received anything on my investment as of today 01/30/2012. I was also told that I would receive 8 weeks of Coaching. Never was Coached on what to do, and never could get hold of anyone. I would call John George, and he said, he would call me back , but never did. I hope this report keeps others from making a mistake of investing with this Company, like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2012 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Higher-Impact-Inc/Mesa-Arizona-85210/Higher-Impact-Inc-They-ripped-me-off-5500-promised-coaching-that-never-happened-Mes-831428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Higher Impact, Inc.