Complaint Review: Higher Impact Inc

• Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: Jose — Auburn Hills Michigan
Higher Impact Inc
550 Baceline Rd Internet United States of America

Higher Impact Inc ,Higher Impact Internet Marketing, Internet Marketing Campaing SCAMS , Internet

Higher Impact Inc with support of the US Bank & VISA cards are ripping people promising internet marketing campaigns that are never produced. Higher Impact Inc never gave me a copy of my CONTRACT, which was recalled in "Outlook" software at the moment I signed. US Bank was incapable to obtain a copy of my full contract in which it clearly stated that "If Higher Impact Inc did not provided the service for which it was contracted, Customer was entitled for the 100% of the purchase. VISA Card Group ruled in favor of Higher Impact Inc without having a copy of my FULL contract signed with Higher Impact Inc.
US Bank and VISA Card Group were provided with the clear evidence that Higher Impact Inc traffic reports were FALSE and with detailed letters containing details on how the Higher Impact Inc SCAM worked.

My Affiliate web site was NEVER operational. US Bank & VISA Card Group had the links to verify themselves the functionality of the Affiliate Website. Even though website never became operational; the US Bank & the VISA Group ruled on favor of the Higher Impact Scam arguing that it was another "get rich quick scam"
This is the way that the US Bank & the VISA Card Group protect their Customers. They have reserved the right of not refunding my purchase even when I DISPUTED the charge within the 60 days of purchase; with clear detailed evidence and inoperative website links; without a FULL signed copy of our SERVICE CONTRACT; with a FALSIFIED website traffic report from Higher Impact Inc without COMPANY LOGOS, time frame of report and clearly indicates account as FROZEN due to my lack of effectiveness claims!

I am still owed $11,500.00 by the US Bank and VISA Card who intentionally delayed my resolution and FAILED to collect REAL EVIDENCE on their own, such as clicking on the website links on their own, accessing the inoperative back office while having authorized links, codes & user passwords provided by me.
US Bank & VISA Card Group ACCEPTED to bill me with this amount when THEMSELVES provided evidence that Higher Impact Frozen my account and as they hold evidence from VERONICA REAGAN, Senior Office Manager from Higher Impact Inc. in which she indicated that if a contract was not fulfill by them, Customer was entitled to a FULL REFUND from Higher Impact Inc.

US Bank, VISA Group & Higher Impact Inc has destroyed my credit score, drived my marriage to an end and created unnecessary hardship to my Family while protecting Pirates, scammers and thief's from Higher Impact Inc. meanwhile retaining all evidence on hand and in time to stop a FRAUD.
I demand my full REFUND, interests and compensation for provoked damages from Higher Impact, US Bank & VISA Card Group

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Higher-Impact-Inc/internet/Higher-Impact-Inc-Higher-Impact-Internet-Marketing-Internet-Marketing-Campaing-SCAMS-I-1040792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Higher Impact Inc