Complaint Review: Higher One, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, March 08, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 08, 2012

• Reported By: Andrew — Gainesville Florida United States of America
Higher One, Inc.
115 Munson St, Internet United States of America

Higher One, Inc. Service provided by, BanckCorp, Inc. Scammers, bad service, DON'T USE!!! READ NOW! Internet

Hey guys, thanks for reading this report, I'm actually taking the time to do this just because half of the college student population are broke and struggling to get through, and this company makes it even harder.

First, if you're on financial aid and your college/university makes you use this company, please open up another bank account and TRANSFER YOUR money as soon as it's given to you. ASAP!! Don't even think about it, transfer it to your trusted, more secured bank. Like (((competitors' names redacted))), etc.

My credit card information was compromised and half of my money was stolen somewhere in Russia and in the UK. The bank told me to contact them. I was on hold for more then 45mins, it was ridiculous, and there's also some automated voice crap there that sucks. Once you get connected to someone, they don't even know what they're doing. I asked questions, and they responded like a d*mn politician would. You know, "That's a good question, this and that, blah blah, stfu." Never got my question answered.

I had to contact my attorney, he's a friend so he didn't charge anything, thank God! And the company contacted my attorney and two days later, I got my full money back that was stolen.

Some people don't have the advantage of an attorney and this company will not give you the money back, my landlord told me that this happened to some girl there who used to live where I live now, and they didn't give her the money back and she had to drop out, and move elsewhere. That's why I am here to tell you to please avoid this company and please pass on this information to other college students. This company sucks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2012 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Higher-One-Inc/internet/Higher-One-Inc-Service-provided-by-BanckCorp-Inc-Scammers-bad-service-DONT-USE-850564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Higher One, Inc.