- Report: #978714
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Higher One
Higher OneNew Haven Conn. Conn, Connecticut United States of America
Higher One Official Check, SCAM Conn, Connecticut
*Author of original report: Rebuttal to Higher One Employee
*UPDATE Employee: From Higher One
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Horrible Customer Service!!, takes at least 10 minutes to get a human on the phone.
2. Official Check 7-10 business days, ya right, it has been close to a month!!!
3. 50 cent pin based fee and outrageous fees altogether that are designed to encourage responsible spending...ya right, first of all I don't need a financial institution telling me how to be responsible, second that reason in general is BS, the fee's are designed to make someone very rich!!!
This is sleazy business model designed to nickel and dime the students!!! a SCAM in other words, I am a little surprised why they have not been shut down yet, I bet it has something to do with a little something called lobbying and super-pacs though. Bottom line these people need to be shut down and fined. The business model is designed to take advantage of naive students and tax payer money, another indication of a broken system and corrupt bankers!!! Go to Hell Higher One!!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Higher-One/Conn-Connecticut-/Higher-One-Official-Check-SCAM-Conn-Connecticut-978714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.