Complaint Review: Higher One

• Reported By: higherone is a scam — Sarasota Florida
Higher One
Internet USA

Higher One Helped a women from the UK scam me Internet

Bought an item from a women in the UK off ebay(dinky-dina-diva) and then she scams me, so I tried to get my money back by doing a chargeback. Three months later Higher One sends me an email saying they didn't find the UK women(dinky-dina-diva) at fault and that I had to pay the money back. These people have the worst customer service and investigators around because without any proof they denied my claim even though I was scammed and the UK women(dinky-dina-diva) can't provide a tracking number for the item.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Higher-One/internet/Higher-One-Helped-a-women-from-the-UK-scam-me-Internet-1074998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Higher One