Complaint Review: Higher One

• Updated: Fri, June 29, 2012

• Reported By: adkinsd — Chesterville Ohio United States of America
Higher One

Higher One I didnt even know i had an account with them Internet

I just want to start off buy say I am in not attending any kind of college or school. That being said I was working in the kitchen I was running when i recieved a text message from a company called Higher One. The text said that my account had recieved a $130.00 refund. My first reaction was excitement, then I relized I had no idea who Higher One was. After doing some online research i found out they are a company some colleges use to handle student loans and students finacial aid. This is when I really started freaking out, due to the fact that I shouldnt recieve any student loans or finacial aid because I am not in any school. I was completely unaware of the account and am still trying to figure out why I even had an account. If anyone can help me please dont feel shy to contact me via E-Mail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2012 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Higher-One/internet/Higher-One-I-didnt-even-know-i-had-an-account-with-them-Internet-904599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Higher One