Complaint Review: Higher Publishing dba Boulder Coffee News

• Updated: Thu, April 17, 2014

• Reported By: Christe — Boulder Colorado
Higher Publishing dba Boulder Coffee News
10269 Mrion Street Apt. 1 Denver, Colorado USA

Higher Publishing dba Boulder Coffee News I am also owed $460.00 plus 6 months interest. Mr. Sparks paid a little less than half of the initial $885 he owed me with the demise of the Boulder Coffee News in September. The economy definitely affected some of his clients, so did his misrepresentati Non return of advertising fees Denver Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Yet another complaint!

Ryan Sparks emailed me that Boulder Coffee News was no longer publishing.  He offered to return the unused portion of my ad investment.  It amounted to $885.00  Mr. Sparks did pay less than half by December. He was hard to reach, gave defered payment dates, then ignored me most of the time.

Mr. Sparks would contact me the day prior to a threatem filing of a small claim.  This behaviour would continue. The final phone call: he sounded incoherent and laughed when I asked about a promised check.  I offered toamortize, to take a creit card with small amounts.  Nothing.

I left him a very angry, very emotional VM the othe week on how I too had to struggle after being the primary care giver for a terminally ill family member; having to cut my business to do so.  All this was ignored until I worte a summary on a Yelp page about Sunny Memories, Sparks other franchise.  The review are all very bad on the service and expectations. Sparks told me to desist in calling, emailing and VM; said I ws harassing him. I told him to pay off his debt or at least try.  He told me to take him to court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2014 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Higher-Publishing-dba-Boulder-Coffee-News/Denver-Colorado-80218-2219/Higher-Publishing-dba-Boulder-Coffee-News-I-am-also-owed-46000-plus-6-months-interest-1130659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Higher Publishing dba Boulder Coffee News

Yet another complaint!

AUTHOR: Ploni Admoni - ()

Thank you to Christe! I feel for your hurt, and it looks like Mr. Sparks will have a long line of complaints.