Complaint Review: Highest Pay Surveys

• Reported By:winder Georgia
Highest Pay Surveys
California Internet U.S.A.

Highest Pay Surveys ripoff, internet fraud Internet

I am disabled with a lot of health problems. We are about to lose our house, because my medications. I went on line to try to find work to help pay our bills. I came accross this highest paid surveys. It was money backed guranteed, and Donald Trump's picture was on it, so I thought it might be legit.

Well I paid my 49.95 to start doing surveys. That money I saved for rainy day's when I have a bad day to do whatever with to make me feel better.This survey said you can start making money right away. That was wrong. 99% of it is monthly drawings. Also the survey's are rejecting me. I am not what they are looking for. I spent three day's all day at the computer trying to do survey's with no luck.

Well I tried to get my money back with no luck. You can not get back to the page that they use to hook you in.So that guranteed statement is a hoax. Not only that you get so much junk mail back from them giving your info out that it takes me about 20 minutes to clear my mail box and that is with all my programs on to stop that.

Oh yes, we won the uk lottery and did'nt even play it. I got scam mail out the wazoo. Again I got suckerd in. They have enough info on me to use my identity. Boy am I stupid. And scared, All this just to try to help my family out of financial heck!!

Now I am out of my 49.95 and someone in the uk could be using my i.d. to run up things. Yes I have done all the things possible including e-mailing the uk police. But still, I'm scared and this could shorten my life time more.

I want to use this as a lesson for other people out there. Do not believe everything you read even if it has who you think are honest people that are famous. Don't do these survey's. Especially if they ask you to pay. I should have checked it out first. Now I am paying in more way's than one.

Wanda
winder, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2006 05:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Highest-Pay-Surveys/internet/Highest-Pay-Surveys-ripoff-internet-fraud-Internet-187814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Highest Pay Surveys