Complaint Review: Highfield Awarding Body For Compliance

• Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: HABC — Bradford Internet United Kingdom
Highfield Awarding Body For Compliance
Heaven's Walk, Lakeside Doncaster, Select State/Province United Kingdom

Highfield Awarding Body For Compliance HABC, Highfield HABC under Investigation Doncaster United Kingdom

I am an ex-serviceman and now doorman living in North of England and was approved to run courses with Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance also known as HABC.

HABC is a privately owned company who sell certificates to training companies. When I reported HABC that I will be moving my business away from them first they tried to be very nice by calling me and offering me discounts and matching prices, when I refused they a known industry goon Andy Walker who is a has a very bad reputation himself and used to sell people red web spray and wrong insurace to my centre and suspended me for malpractice.

Andy Walker who also promotes himself as the founder of SIA and an expert of Door Security has never worked as a Door Supervisor which is funny because he wrote a book on it. When this happened I withdrew my centre from them and reported every awarding body before HABC could do that. [continued below]....
.....

HABC are very quick to incorrectly report a training centre to other awarding bodies claiming they have suspended or terminated them even if the centre does this voulantarily.

When I compliant to HABC and informed them that I will go public they threatened me with legal action because their owner Jason Sprenger is also a solicitor and signs his name Jason Sprenger, Solicitor in his emails to intimidate his centres.

I reported them to Ofqual which is the government watchdog but they did not do anything and instead protected HABC, I subsequently reported the matter to BBC Watchdog and other news site and will continue to do so till I fully expose their nexus.

HABC also owns a training company by the name of Highfield Training and also sells books, talk about conflict of interest. How bizzare is this that the awarding body are very nice to you when you give them business and turn against you when you don't give them business, this is modern blackmailing because of te powers given to them by Ofqual.

It is a shame that the UK government / Ofqual thinks they can do whatever and protect these profit making companies to continue their scam and suspending training companies. Ofqual is run by tax payers money and are responsible to give shelter HABC and other money printing awarding bodies in a time when many people like me suffer from loss of business and recession.

I write this to make aware other small training companies to avoid working with HABC and look at other older awarding bodies who are in there for quality and not for making profit, please don't go for their cheap prices, because they cannot afford to monitor their centres when something happens they close the centre down to protect themselves.

I am working with 5 of HABC victim centres, and 3 current centres who are willing to expose their inner workings.

Let the truth be known to all..... I will be back with more soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Highfield-Awarding-Body-For-Compliance/Doncaster-Select-StateProvince-DN4-5HZ/Highfield-Awarding-Body-For-Compliance-HABC-Highfield-HABC-under-Investigation-Doncaster-1003298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Highfield Awarding Body For Compliance

victims