Complaint Review: Hiko Energy, LLC

• Updated: Wed, February 19, 2014

• Reported By: James — Royersford Pennsylvania
Hiko Energy, LLC
12 College Road Monsey, New York USA

Hiko Energy, LLC E-mail to Hiko, LLC, 02/19/2014: To get right to the point: I was shocked when I received my latest bill - 01/09/214 - 02/10/2014 from PECO = $1,101.71, with Hiko generation and transmission charges ,3328 KH @ 0.289 = $961.79! This is more than triple the charge from the last bill ,3179 KH @ 0.096723! That charge was $441.45 with Hiko generation and transmission charges as indicated. Both of these monthly charges were way above what I would expect to pay . I live in an 1800 square foot townhouse! Please explain how Hiko can more than triple generation and transmission charges in just one billing period! I have notified PECO and will be going back to them for all energy charges effective March 13 of this year. I believe I should be given a credit of at least $500.00! If you choose not to honor my request I will make it known that it would be unwise to do business with Hiko! Please acknowledge that I am terminating doing business with Hiko. Regards, Monsey New York

I was shocked when I received my last electric bill - 01/09/2014 - 02/10/2014 from PECO = $1,101.71 with Hiko generation and transmission charges (3328 KW @ 0.289 = $961.79)! This is more than triple the charge from the last bill (3179 KH @ 0.096723)! That charge was $441.45 with Hiko generation and transmission charges as indicated. Both of these monthly charges were way above what I would expect to pay. I realize that it has been unusually cold, but $1,101.71 is a ripoff. I live in an 1800 square foot townhouse! I e-mailed Hiko and asked them to explain how they can more that triple generation and transmission charges in just one billing period! 29 cents/KH is unacceptable. I requested a credit of at least $500.00. I also told them that I am switching back to PECO for all electric service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hiko-Energy-LLC/Monsey-New-York-10952/Hiko-Energy-LLC-E-mail-to-Hiko-LLC-02192014-To-get-right-to-the-point-I-was-shocked-1124832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hiko Energy, LLC