Complaint Review: Hill Brothers Transportation

• Submitted: Fri, January 02, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 02, 2009

• Reported By:Hercules California
Hill Brothers Transportation
7850 I Street Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-228-4455
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Hill Brothers Transportation Heartless Omaha Nebraska

I moved to California fom the Midwest, and in the process my dad passed away. I was on home time when this happen, my dispatcher was aware of my situation, so when I returned from a long trip to the east coast, I was told that my truck was being picked up from my house. They put on my DAC report unauthorized location without notice, which was a LIE! My dispatcher wouldn't even allow me to bring the truck to the terminal.

Trailblazer
Hercules, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2009 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hill-Brothers-Transportation/Omaha-Nebraska-68217/Hill-Brothers-Transportation-Heartless-Omaha-Nebraska-407368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hill Brothers Transportation