Complaint Review: Hilliard Construction

• Updated: Thu, January 16, 2014

• Reported By: Screwed by Harry — Frederick Maryland
Hilliard Construction
Frederick, Maryland USA

Hilliard Construction Harry Hilliard Do not Hire Harry 240 405 9378, he ruined my roof Frederick Maryland

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: this is all lies

Not only does he not know how to properly post in craigslist under services and not under labor gigs He also is a hack!!! I hired Harry to fix my roof, he came out and gave me estimate and discount if he could do it the same day. I gave him the deposit, which he claimed before he came out there would be no money down for work and could pay at end. I asked him if this was the final cost and no matter what there would be no additional money and he said that is correct. Well I just wanted work done so I gave him $1,200 down. He started tearing off shingles, and plywood then he left and didnt' come back for 5 hours, then packed up his ladder and left without word. I called him and he didnt' answer, finally 2 days later he calls and says he needs another $1000 added to bill because there was some other work that he didn't see before.

I told him I wanted my money back and he refused and never returned. I have hired an attorney and neither would he answer the phone calls or voicemails left. Lucky I have all his threatening voicemails and his signature of work that he promised to do on a contract that he didn't want to sign but wouldn't release any money until he did. Karma will come back and get you

Beware!! of this con artist

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2014 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hilliard-Construction/Frederick-Maryland-21702/Hilliard-Construction-Harry-Hilliard-Do-not-Hire-Harry-240-405-9378-he-ruined-my-roof-F-1116080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hilliard Construction

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

this is all lies

AUTHOR: hilliardhch - ()

The person filing the report is a lier and he is making this all up.

He also tried to  get a loan in my name at western federal credit union so the feds are tracking this low life down he also threaten my life by trying to by grave plots for me personally in my name he has also made vicious lies and derotary statements about me on craigslist, The person said he worked for the federial goverment as a computer person. We will see shine the federal goverment is tracking him down.

This person is a fraud and he will be caught