Complaint Review: Hillside Court of Law

• Submitted: Tue, August 14, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 08, 2012

• Reported By: Simeon — Internet United States of America
Hillside Court of Law
Municipal Court of the twp of Hillside NJ Hillside, New Jersey United States of America

Hillside Court of Law New Jersey, Hillside courts. unfair unjust criminals biased judgemental racist profiling Hillside, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: stop committing crime

*Author of original report: EVIL JUDGE

I was recently judged by a rude female judge in hillside NJ. She took advantage of my legal status here in the US and threw the book at me. I had to pay a ridiculous fine and I have children and a wife and no job because of her. My wife brings the income in and she wouldn't even be as less-stupid to see we had no money.

I am in danger of going to jail because of the judgement passed by this unfair judge. Her name is Judge Garcia in the state of new jersey in hill side. She is known for being unfair and very evasive. She pays no attention to your need and always treats you like you are lying to her.

My mistake was coming to this country little prepared, but my even worse mistake was believing in the american dream. I work my ass off harder than most everyday and every day police authority and others treat me with contempt and hatred. Yes, you guessed it, I am of so-called hispanic descent. [continued below]....
..... I am also a human being of honest background and truthful character. I've never done anything immoral or offensive to anyone. If anything, judge the people that came 500 years ago to this country and murdered raped and killed my people tricking us and putting us in the state we live today.

So much for equality. Don't end up in the legal system. My advice to all the people that come to america is stay out of all trouble and don't give anyone an excuse to persecute you because you will pay dearly for it.

In my 5 years of being here, I've perfected my English to doctorate equivalency. I am one of my community's advocates for justice and equality, lead people every day into doing the right thing. I pay my taxes and my crime was using fake paperwork to work legally in the united states. I believed in a dream that hollywood sold me and the truth is very far from it.

People should learn more before coming to the united states, and if they should come out of desperation, they should know that they have enemies almost everywhere. This judge is willing to separate me from my wife, my wife from my children, and put my children for adoption over a simple matter that can be easily overlooked if not worked with. She has a quota to fill and that's the reason why she is throwing me in with the rest of the agenda of drug dealers, murderers, and serious criminals.

She is senseless in her acts and at the end of her judgement has the nerve to give me ten dollars less in my monthly quota payment. My wife is already paying two lawyers, the rent, bills, pampers, clothing, school, materials, food... You tell me if she is stupid or just plain demonic...

My crime is to provide more tax paid money to the economy, my crime is to clear the minds of those fooled by biased news and media, my crime is to not let other take advantage of my mistake. The worst is, she is hispanic just as I. What a dilemma! A hispanic thinking she is somehow better than another Hispanic because she was born in American soil...

I advocate for the people that are just trying to get better food in their mouths or just food at all. For I myself come from a place where even food is a commodity (not Africa but ignorance teaches people to believe Africa is the only hunger ridden country in the planet).

I am not writing this complaint to get popularity, I am writing so this gets the attention it deserves. People need to understand there are policies set up in the USA to make Hispanics AND blacks all alike go to jail. To undereducated and manipulate your esteem into thinking you are less and a problem. I hope you understand and work together. I hope the media reaches me as I want to expose this devil.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 07:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hillside-Court-of-Law/Hillside-New-Jersey-/Hillside-Court-of-Law-New-Jersey-Hillside-courts-unfair-unjust-criminals-biased-judgemen-927352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hillside Court of Law

stop committing crime

AUTHOR: abba - (United States of America)

hey,
  Stop committing crimes asshole!!!  you know why mexico is a cesspool?  Because it's filled with mexicans!  I lived in hillside many years ago, back before it became a dump because of non-white human trash like yourself.  Where ever your people settle, that town becomes a cesspool.  You have nothing to offer the word besides your menial labor.  We'll cut our own lawns.  Go back to your shithole.
Sincerely,
Whitey

EVIL JUDGE

AUTHOR: Simeon - (United States of America)

I was recently judged by a rude female judge in hillside NJ. She took advantage of me by being submisive and trusting her judgement. My wife brings the income in and she wouldn't even be as less-ssmarter to see we had no money.

I am in danger of going to jail because of the judgement passed by this unfair judge. Her name is Judge Garcia in the state of new jersey in hill side. Never trust lawyers never let out. If you are a good person you should never "accept" what they give you.

My mistake was coming to this country little prepared, but my even worse mistake was believing in the American dream. I work my ass off harder than most everyday and every day police authority and others treat me with contempt and hatred. Yes, you guessed it, I am of so-called Hispanic descent. I am also a human being of honest background
and truthful character. I've never done anything immoral or offensive to anyone. If anything, judge the people that came 500 years ago to this continent and murdered raped and killed my people tricking us and putting us in the state we live today.

So much for equality. Don't end up in the legal system. My advice to all the people that come to America is stay out of all trouble and don't give anyone an excuse to persecute you because you will pay dearly for it.

In my 5 years of being here, I've perfected my English to doctorate equivalency. I am one of my community's advocates for justice and equality, lead people every day into doing the right thing. I pay my taxes and my crime was using fake paperwork to work legally in the united states because I had no other option. I believed that if you are a good person good things will come to you. NOT. Good things come to you if you're smart enough to know that the legal system could
care less about who you are.

People should learn more before coming to the united states, and if they should come out of desperation, they should know that they have enemies almost everywhere. This judge is willing to separate me from my wife, my wife from my children, and put my children for adoption over a simple matter that can be easily overlooked if not worked with. She has a quota to fill out and that's the reason why she is throwing me in with the rest of the agenda of drug dealers, murderers, and serious criminals.

She is senseless in her acts and at the end of her judgement has the nerve to give me ten dollars less in my monthly quota payment. My wife is already paying two lawyers, the rent, bills, pampers, clothing, school, materials, food... You tell me if she is stupid or just plain an a**hole...

My crime is to provide more tax paid money to the economy, my crime is to have a clear mind rather than those fooled by biased news and media, my crime is to not let other take advantage of my mistake. The worst is, she is Hispanic just as I. What a dilemma! A Hispanic thinking she is somehow better than another Hispanic because she was born in American soil...

I advocate for the people that are just trying to get better food in their mouths or just food at all. I myself come from a place where even food is a commodity (not only Africa please... ignorance teaches people to believe Africa is the only hunger ridden country in the planet).

I am not writing this complaint to get popularity, I am writing so this gets the attention it deserves. People need to understand there are policies set up in the USA to make Hispanics AND blacks all alike go to jail. To undereducate and manipulate your esteem into thinking you are less and a problem. I hope you understand and work together. I hope the
media reaches me as I want to expose this devil.