Complaint Review: Hillsview Kennel Ontario

• Reported By: Marty — Swan Hills Alabama
Hillsview Kennel Ontario
Internet, Ontario USA

Hillsview Kennel Ontario Jon and Martha Internet Ontario

*Author of original report: Wrong spelling on wife's name her name is Marcia I think my spell check kicked in.. Sorry it is Jonathon and Marcia Mcneil

I contacted Jonathon and Martha Mcneil wanted to get into breeding and training Germans Shepherds...Long story short he said he would gladly set me up and stole 15,000.00 dollars........Told me to go to hell when I contacted him....Lesson learned do not trust!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2013 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hillsview-Kennel-Ontario/Internet-Ontario/Hillsview-Kennel-Ontario-Jon-and-Martha-Internet-Ontario-1053984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hillsview Kennel Ontario

AUTHOR: Marty - ()

I am also from Alberta... I also have spoke to other dog Brokers in Europe who will not sell Jonathon and Marcia Mcneil dogs anymore as their reputaion as thieves have reached Europe as well!