Complaint Review: Hilltop Cleaners

• Reported By: lena — encino California
Hilltop Cleaners
16422 ventura blvd encino, California USA

Hilltop Cleaners cleaners ruin my clothes encino California

I brought 15 pieses of  my clothes to Hilltop Cleaners on Ventura Blvd, Encino. They charged me $235. When I got it, clothes weren't clean. It was obvious that some of them weren't even touched. They just gathered  money from me  and didn't do their job.

I had to go and back there for nearly 3 weeks to make them to do over my clothes!!! Moreover, my Armany blouse was ruined completely! They damaged it on the front and tried to put some material above the damaged part. They hold my blouse for a 3 weeks, everytime saying they try to remove spots. Finally, I got it back ruined on the front, with ugly red spots on the back and under the arm.

The owner, Ben Kohan, told me I shouldn't worry so much, and things are happened. He said "It just a blouse, I didn't cut your arm or so..!!!" After all, he shaked my husbund's hand and agreed to pay refund. We came back for refund for 3 times, and, finally they refused to pay ammound that was an agreement for.

I will never use that service again and I strongly reccomend everyone avoid this place. People, do not go there!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hilltop-Cleaners/encino-California-91436/Hilltop-Cleaners-cleaners-ruin-my-clothes-encino-California-1062975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hilltop Cleaners