Complaint Review: Hilton Grans Vacations

• Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: engineer — United States of America
Hilton Grans Vacations

Hilton Grans Vacations Hilton fraud vacation club Internet

My wife and I went to their (timeshare) presentation. Although they insist on it not being so. What is funny is, they sent me a questionaire about my presentation and called it a timeshare.

To get to the point, we met with 3 different people there. And believe it or not, all of them have 81 year old mothers. One person was only on his 20's. Do the math. 2 peoples spouses were doctors. My spouse has finance and mortgage experience. When we questioned certain things, we were answered with questions. They avaoided everything we asked. The one salesman said he had been an engineer, when he found out I was one. I asked where he went to school. His answer, the service for 4 years. He was a maintenance person. We did the math. We figured it would be a lot cheaper to go on vacation on our own, then with them. You have the money for the "timeshare". Then youi have maintenance fees. Then booking fees. There are so many extras that it is boggling. Unless you are in the upper tier, the chance of getting the place you want, when you want, is a crap shoot. We talked to an employee later and found that out. We met her shopping and recognised her. She said there was so many things that she just couldn't tell us. To her, it is just a low paying job.

This is my opinion, you go and form your own.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hilton-Grans-Vacations/internet/Hilton-Grans-Vacations-Hilton-fraud-vacation-club-Internet-975009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hilton Grans Vacations