Complaint Review: Hilton Head Guest Services, Hilton Head Vacation Play

• Submitted: Wed, July 08, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 08, 2009

• Reported By:hephzibah Georgia
Hilton Head Guest Services, Hilton Head Vacation Play
hiltonheadguestservices.com , Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 678-486-5048
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Hilton Head Guest Services, Hilton Head Vacation Play Bait and switch tactics and unethical sales practices Woodstock Georgia

A representative Lindsey Howell offered a package for 2 destinations for $99.00. I bought the package and upgraded and booked one of the destinations. Hours later I wanted to cancel the package. I called the company back, no one answered the phone.

I called back 2 days later and was informed that the company has a no refund policy and that I should have been informed of this by L.H. I argued with the supervisor and later decided to dispute the charges and file a complaint with the BBB. The company did refund the upgrade fee. Now the company is requiring that I pay an additional $40.00 just to reserve one of the destinations.

Notice I stated only one of the destinations. I paid for 2 destinations and now I can only visit one of the destinations.

My husband and I are victims of bait and switch. Not to mention that the company is demanding more money. A manager, Kim Evans reports that it is now the company's policy to get a deposit to ensure arrival and the money will be refunded upon arrival.

How illegal is this??? Please beware!!!

Keysha
hephzibah, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2009 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hilton-Head-Guest-Services-Hilton-Head-Vacation-Play/Georgia/Hilton-Head-Guest-Services-Hilton-Head-Vacation-Play-Bait-and-switch-tactics-and-unethica-467654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hilton Head Guest Services, Hilton Head Vacation Play

structures