Complaint Review: Hilton Head Guest Services, Hilton Head Vacation Play

• Submitted: Thu, May 20, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, May 20, 2010

• Reported By: prettyfeet — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Hilton Head Guest Services, Hilton Head Vacation Play
174 Towne Lake Parkway, Woodstock GA 30188 Woodstock, Georgia United States of America

Hilton Head Guest Services, Hilton Head Vacation Play Hilton Head Guest Services Charged my debit card without my permission! Woodstock, Georgia

These people pestered the crap out of me to go and I finally did.  The hotel was not very nice - nothing like what they told me it would be.  Resort my A**.  They called me again and I thoguht maybe I'd go.  They ended up charging my credit card without my authorization and the trip costed me over $200 and I did not even go.  Beware of hidden charges.  They charge you the initial fee, then another when you decide to go.  Do not give them your debit card because they will screw you.  It is better to get a deal off of one of the real vacation/travel sites and not deal with these jerks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2010 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hilton-Head-Guest-Services-Hilton-Head-Vacation-Play/Woodstock-Georgia-30188/Hilton-Head-Guest-Services-Hilton-Head-Vacation-Play-Hilton-Head-Guest-Services-Charged-m-605372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hilton Head Guest Services, Hilton Head Vacation Play