• Report: #620651

• Submitted: Tue, July 06, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, July 06, 2010

• Reported By: Candace — Athens Georgia United States of America
Hilton Head Guest Services, Hilton Head Vacation Play

Hilton Head Guest Services, Hilton Head Vacation Play Hilton Head guest services After persistant pestering, from vacation play I purchased a package deal and when I was ready to use my package, I found out that I could not go the the destination of my choice because I am single. Internet

After persistant pestering from a representative at Vacation play, I agreed to purchase one of the packages offered. Without incident on my part, Vaction Play recieved money for a package to 2 locations of my choosing. I was told the only thing I would have to do is book my trip and no other information or arrangements would be necessary. Once I was ready to book my package arrangements, I was told that I could not go to the location that I chose while purchasing my package because I was single. I was then given another option for a destination which did not accept singles either. I asked for my money back and was told the company does not give refunds as this was not expressed during the time the package was purchased.  I asked for supervisors of the customer service reps and was still given the run around. I still do not have my packaged booked nor do I have my money back. This company is definatiely a rip off and I would advise anyone never use them! All I want is my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2010 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hilton-Head-Guest-Services-Hilton-Head-Vacation-Play/internet/Hilton-Head-Guest-Services-Hilton-Head-Vacation-Play-Hilton-Head-guest-services-After-per-620651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hilton Head Guest Services, Hilton Head Vacation Play