- Report: #472119
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Hilton Head Properties, Inc
Hilton Head Properties, Inc400 N St Paul, # 1400 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.
Hilton Head Properties, Inc & "Chase" Douglas T. Fonteno This company is a sham Dallas Texas
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: FACT: Fonteno/HHP prove in court all reports false, win $7+ mil against former emp. Davis who posted all reports after getting caught embezzling from Fonteno and HHP
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. The company only exist to allow Fonteno to steal property and money. He primarily targets the blacks, hispanics and poor, who don't understand the process of purchasing a house.
2. Outside my office I personally witnessed Fonteno us a notary stamp that he had stolen and to forge the signature on closing documents for paperwork that he had screwed up and he was trying to cover his butt. He forced employees Paul and Debra Parker to sign as witnesses. He owed them many a thousands a dollars and I am sure they realized the only way they would ever get money from this convicted felon was to play along with his scam.
3. Fonteno is terrified. He has cameras around the office so that he can see when the authorities show up. Several times when constables would show up to serve him with papers he would hide in his office or his bathroom to avoid being served. At night he would turn on all the lights in the office because he was afraid of the boogy man would come and get him. He is a very unstable individual.
4. When potential investors would visit the office Fonteno would stage the office, even bringing in his call girls to make it look like he had a full staff working. Clearly trying to scam money out of investors, and he has done so to an extent. I have spoken to a former employee that even said he had one meeting at 10PM on a Sunday night with a potential investor and Fonteno went through turning on lights and making it look as if the staff had been there working through the weekend. Luckily this investor was intelligent enough to see the con and walked away from this ponzi scheme. Yes I call it a ponzi simply because the money will came in for one particular project and Fonteno will use the money to pay for many other things, of which none were intended to be of use.
5. Fonteno is beyond unprofessional. When he doesn't get his way he will yell and scream and threaten to sue everyone, but in reality he has no money to bring any legal action against anyone.
6. Fonteno brags about studying law for 3 years. Yes that was 3 years he spent in the legal library at the state prison he was housed out, all the while working on developing this scheme to steal property and money.
7. For the most part Fonteno hires though with a criminal background, thinking I suppose they will go long with this con. Several of the employees even served time with him in prison.
8. Fonteno spends his days in his office looking at porn on his computer, printing pictures of these disgusting scenes out on a printer in the conference room, many times leaving them there for employees to find. He has dated and sexually harassed several of the employees.
9. The news report aired on CBS 11, in Dallas, was right on with it's report. You should watch this before buying a house or working for this man, or investing in his scam. You can see the report on You Tube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evXtuDjqrAs You should also check out the site chase-fonteno.com someone has done some great homework.
10. Fonteno does not pay the pass due property tax, he has no intention of every paying these back due taxes. He doesn't even pay payroll taxes or federal income taxes. He uses the money to support his lifestyle. While I was there Fonteno was wasting thousands of dollars living in a Dallas hotel, so that to his parole officer it would look like he still lived in Houston. Fonteno is not suppose to be living here in Dallas, a condition of his parole, but according to the former employees that I have spoken with he is living in a unfinished house he stole from one of his prison buddies.
11. Fonteno doesn't pay his employees for the most part. All quit with him owing them usually thousands of dollars. When employees ask for their money he will yell and scream. He tells them he doesn't take a salary, but when you pay for your existence with the company debit card he doesn't need a paycheck. In my short time there I saw him spend thousands upon thousands of company and investor dollars on his personal expenses, maybe even as high as $100,000 and I was there only a few months. Most employees don't last long once they catch onto this con and game. That is why everytime you call you get a different employee.
12. If Fonteno's mouth is moving it's a lie, run from this company and this man.
13. Fonteno and his company acquired some property up in Detroit, though he never had title to this property. He tried to sale the property and even took deposits from several people, one of which has been in contact with me, she still doesn't have her property and she can't even get her $200 deposit back from Fonteno becuase he doesn't even have $200 to send her.
14. The rebuttal written by Mr. Parker, was written by Fonteno himself and posted using Paul's name, as I am sure the other rebuttals have all been written by Fonteno.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2009 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hilton-Head-Properties-Inc/Dallas-Texas-75201/Hilton-Head-Properties-Inc-Chase-Douglas-T-Fonteno-This-company-is-a-sham-Dallas-Tex-472119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.