Complaint Review: Hinckley Springs

• Reported By: Portia — Hazel Crest Illinois United States of America
Hinckley Springs
6958 W 60th St Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Hinckley Springs Undisclosed fee Chicago, Illinois

Like all things, service was fine until it just wasn't anymore.  I have had this service for 4 years and decided to cancel after I received awful service from the new delivery man.  I was told there would be a charge of $35 for cooler refurbishment.  Are you kidding me?!  Prior to calling to cancel, I checked all over the site and my bill to look for any fees.  I was not in a contract and this fee was not disclosed anywhere, not even in their FAQ's.

After four years, I have spent hundreds renting the  &*#% cooler and now you want me to pay you for taking it back?!  I spent over $1200 per year for WATER!!!  Shame on me.  Not to worry though, I will advise everyone and anyone, get a (((redacted))) or (((redacted))) filter system instead!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2011 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hinckley-Springs/Chicago-Illinois-60638/Hinckley-Springs-Undisclosed-fee-Chicago-Illinois-773978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hinckley Springs