Complaint Review: Hinlar Cell Site Services

• Reported By: Robert — Cleveland Georgia
Hinlar Cell Site Services
3205 Veterans Parkway Moultrie, Georgia USA

Hinlar Cell Site Services Hinlar are rip-off artist. Moultrie Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: patrick l. kimble

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I 2nd This

Hinlar lies to employees. I was told when I got in the field that I was definitely worth more that the $19 per hour that they hired me at . Jason Morris was my CM or PM( I really couldn't tell cause of his lack of knowledge) and he ashured me that Hinlar was going to pay me $22 per hour. Also, my first paycheck was right on according to my calculations.

My second check was short. I asked to view my pay stubb and never got yo see it over the next three weeks. Olaf( company lawyer) would pass me off to Mark Hannon then Mark Would pass me off to Mrs. Hinson then I'd be ignored for a few days and maybe they would answer the phone if I really bothered them. Finally I got a website that had my pay stub but couldn't access it.I asked more than ten times for the office to help me figure out what was wrong with my pay.

After three weeks of no answers, I quit. I am now employed with an honest company. [continued below]....

..... Hinlar's employees that I met while in the field did tell me that Jason Morris was very dishonest and was new in this industry but no one said he was a crook. Please avoid Hinlar and Jason Morris.

My calculations say Hinlar ripped me off for $1300 in just one month. My children and family have suffered enough.Once I talked to the owners, they said it's too bad and laughed at me. This is the worst thing I could do to them. I don't have time to put this into litigation but I want to stop anyone else from going through this. They also hired several drug addicts and people with no skills.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2014 04:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hinlar-Cell-Site-Services/Moultrie-Georgia-31788/Hinlar-Cell-Site-Services-Hinlar-are-rip-off-artist-Moultrie-Georgia-1168586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hinlar Cell Site Services

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

patrick l. kimble

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

Look me up on facebook. I have reported Hinlar to the D.O.L. and have obtained legal counsel. A class action suite is being filed and I encourage you to participate in witness. Send me your contact info and I will pass it to the attorney.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I 2nd This

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

Hinlar Cell Site Services are a bunch of Scum Bags! I took a Foreman position with them based on a single phone call. I was in need of immediate work and there was no red tape so I took it, even thought I didn't trust that kind of hiring process.

Immediately I was hearing about the OT issues. Guy's working 70 & 80 hours and getting no OT. After the fuel card was declined as well as the credit card, and not being able to collect on my per diem, I left. After only three weeks, I walked away. I have still not recieved any funds which Jeneane Hinsor promises were resent a week ago.

I have reported them to the U.S. Dol for not paying time and a half over 40. Not paying me money owed. And there excuse for the delay was that I didn't submit my Direct Deposit form. So, I reported them for mandating Direct Deposit which is also illegal.

Do not work for Hinlar Cell Site Services! They are SCAM ARTISTS