Complaint Review: Hinsdale Financing

• Submitted: Thu, July 17, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, July 17, 2014

• Reported By: mimi — tyrone Georgia

Hinsdale Financing Total scam, ruthless monsters Walled Lake Internet

I applied for a loan with Hinsdale Financing and was told I was approved for $8000.00  but because my credit is 'challenged', I would have to pay for 'insurance' upfront before receiving the funds.  Yes,  I knew better but when your desperate you do stupid things and I sent them $2000 and was promised I would be receiving the money that night.  Of course, the money never came and they called asking for more money in which I then told 'Christine' NO !!  I told her to refund all my money to me and she PROMISED I would get a certified check within 30 days.  Well guess what ...no check has come yet and I've been calling the number that I've always called and of course now that phone number is a 'non working number'.  I am so mad at myself at these crooks for doing this not only to me but I'm sure to other people as well !!! PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR THIS SCAM !!  It hurts too bad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2014 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hinsdale-Financing/internet/Hinsdale-Financing-Total-scam-ruthless-monsters-Walled-Lake-Internet-1162862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hinsdale Financing