Avenue

Hippocratic Solutions, LLC
373 Route 46 W, Suite #210 Fairfield, New Jersey USA

Hippocratic Solutions, LLC Ripped off billing Fairfield New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Never Paid the Bill

I engaged Peter Koukounas, President of Hippocratic Solutions, to do my insurance billing and collections, but instead I was tricked into a deceptive biller who used college students training in billing and coding. I lost many payments from insurances since his company billed them after the closing dates of the insurances or after he changed many dates of service. I would Not recommend him or his company at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hippocratic-Solutions-LLC/Fairfield-New-Jersey-07004/Hippocratic-Solutions-LLC-Ripped-off-billing-Fairfield-New-Jersey-1060100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hippocratic Solutions, LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Never Paid the Bill

AUTHOR: Peter - ()

As the owner of Hippocratic Solutions, I was quite shocked to see a "rip off report" posted about my organization from a past client who is in collections for never paying the bill. In the six months of working together, this doc made over $100K in insurnace payments and never paid us.

Within my company, we do not use college students to do any billing and prospective clients are welcomed to come to our facility to see and meet our staff. I am the one that should have filed the rip off report about this physician since we are the ones that got ripped off and never got paid for our services for so many months.