Complaint Review: Hiran Mazaira

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: winkin9 — Worcester Massachusetts
Hiran Mazaira
Boston Turnpike shrewsbury, Massachusetts United States of America

Hiran Mazaira Eyeglass Factory in Shrewsbury, MA Total ripoff-received glasses with a different perscription shrewsbury, Massachusetts

I went to this place because I had a groupon.  He never helped me-when it was time to give him my perscription he barely looked at and said you are all set.  2 weeks later on 8-24-12 I went to pick up 2 pairs of glasses.  He was not there to check them and the woman just handed them to me and said you are all set.  I put them on the next day and I could not see out of them and the other pair of glasses had lenses in the case not in the frames.  I called and they said they would fix them but he was sure that it was me and I needed to get used of them.  This was not true-I tried and he was gone.  On 3-28-13 I decided to go to another eyeglass place and they are not even a perscription lens.  The glasses were $400.00 and now I have to pay someone else to replace the lens.  VERY EXPENSIVE PAIR OF GLASSES.  The other glasses with lenses in them---they can stay in the box.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hiran-Mazaira/shrewsbury-Massachusetts-/Hiran-Mazaira-Eyeglass-Factory-in-Shrewsbury-MA-Total-ripoff-received-glasses-with-a-diff-1039725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hiran Mazaira