Complaint Review: Hire Right Express

• Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: Ls4568 — tampa Florida
Hire Right Express
Irving, California United States of America

Hire Right Express Hire Right Don't use this company. Database is completely inaccurate. I hired a felon b/c of them Irving, California

I paid $30 for their "express" background check. It says it will do sex offenders, national criminal history etc.  I received the background check which showed no criminal history, or warrants.  The individual was hired.  Shortly after she was hired the police show up and arrested her saying there was a felony warrant for her arrest for forgery.  The warrant was 2 years old and Hire right failed to find it.  This person was our accountant and had access to money.  We did an audit and found she stole $45,000 from our account.  I called hire right and they said they don't claim to search every database, just a "few".  Total B.S.  I spoke to Denise.  She ended up giving me a "credit" for the background check but would not refund the money.  Like I would use them ever again.  The credit is worthless.

The company has no access to anything google doesn't.  don't waste your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hire-Right-Express/Irving-California-/Hire-Right-Express-Hire-Right-Dont-use-this-company-Database-is-completely-inaccurate-I-1040058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hire Right Express