Complaint Review: HireRight Solutions Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Kimberly Wright — Victorville California United States of America
HireRight Solutions Inc.
5151California Irvine, California United States of America
  • Phone: 8665216995
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

HireRight Solutions Inc. False Drug Screen Reporting Irvine, California

I was sent for a random drug test for my employer. A few days later I got a call from Hireright stating that my drug test had come back positive for Amphetamines. I told Dr. Simo that I had been taking several prescriptions for COPD and that my employer already had them on file. He told me there was nothing that could give me this result, either by rx or over the counter. I was never allowed to send in my list of medications, and I have tried numerous times to reach his supervisor. All I get is they will take my name and number and have someone call me back. I am a school bus driver, and I have a 72 hour window to have them overturn this. This man was arrogant and extremely rude! I have spoken to the pharmacy and looked on line as well, my meds are what gave me the false positive! These idiots are turning in false DOT reports and I cant get any help to fix it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HireRight-Solutions-Inc/Irvine-California-92617/HireRight-Solutions-Inc-False-Drug-Screen-Reporting-Irvine-California-1017296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HireRight Solutions Inc.