Complaint Review: Hirschbach Motorlines

• Submitted: Wed, June 24, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 24, 2009

• Reported By:Excelsior Springs Missouri
Hirschbach Motorlines
www.drivehirschbach.com S. Sioux City, Nebraska U.S.A.

Hirschbach Motorlines They will take your money & try to ruin your DAC!?! S. Sioux City Nebraska

I was a driver in their lease program for over a year. In the begining all was good the dispatcher they first put me with & I got along quite well & everything was moving along quite nicely...I was even awarded a Best of the Best from the company after only being there a little over 7 months. Then the bottom dropped out...my dispatcher chose to do something else in the company & I was put on someone elses board...

I wasn't given a choice just moved to Gina Murpheys board...that was the begining of the end - my miles dropped DRASTICALLY & she was so ignorant as how to dispatch a truck that most weeks I'd be lucky to get 2000 miles...&...if I needed to get thru a shop for maintanece & asked her to get me thru she was unable to even do that.

I am a hard worker who stays out ALL the time...but my son was graduating high school in June - so the first week of May I gave Gina notice that I needed to be there...I figured 7 weeks was more than enough advance notice but apparently she was to stupid to figure that on out as well as she got me within 400 miles of it & made me sit for 3 days!?! Also, her favorite pharse when I'd ask about freight or miles was - "the economy is bad & there is a lack of freight"...so I'd call her boss & within minutes have a decent load that she could have given me to begin with!?!

I have been driving for over 20 years & she is the most ignorant, incompetant, useless & unknowledgable dispatcher I have ever dealt with!?! Well, since her & I could not get along I became unhappy with my job - when I asked to change dispatchers - I was told she was all that was available...so I did what I had to do to keep my sanity & I quit!?! I cleaned out my truck & returned it to the Hirschbach yard in Dubuque, IA & figured that was that.

I called Hirschbach on 6/10/09 to terminate my employment & went about my business!?! It was only a week or so later that I learned that Gina & Hirschbach had a few more screws to turn on me...first of all on the 18th of June they used what was left of my $1000 security to deposit to hit me for another truck payment even though I was no longer employed there - what a bunch of thieves!?!

Then upon reviewing what they placed on my DAC I learned that Gina had placed the following: Driver quit under load - which is half true - I was headed to the yard at the time for maintence on the truck & was unsure how long it would take - so I asked her to hold off on loading me & I would get a load from weekend disptach - so therefore that was her fault!

She also stated "misuse of company funds" how is that posible when any & all advances I took had to be approved by the company first - that was a blatant lie - all I did was take the advance on my card. Hell, they had $1000 of my money on hold there & even with the advance & everything eles they still ended up owing me money!?!

So, when I called Hirschbach to ask about my DAC & why what was said was said Gina stated "You screwed me & that was a way to get you back - I know how to play the game - I wanted you gone - you are gone & hopefully I have made it where you won't work again"...she then hung up - so I called back & asked to talk to someone else - they told me "Whatever Gina said on your DAC will remain there unless DAC makes us remove it"...so here I am screwed over by Hirschbach.

Screwed over
Excelsior Springs, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2009 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hirschbach-Motorlines/S-Sioux-City-Nebraska/Hirschbach-Motorlines-They-will-take-your-money-try-to-ruin-your-DAC-S-Sioux-City-Ne-464494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hirschbach Motorlines