Complaint Review: His Or Her Fragrance

• Submitted: Mon, October 20, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 20, 2008

• Reported By:Spring Texas
His Or Her Fragrance
12300 N. Freeway Suite K1065, Houston, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 281-877-8283
  • Web:
  • Category: Kiosks

His Or Her Fragrance Misleading, untrustworthy, and inflated prices Houston, Texas

I purchased a Issey Miyake cologne with an inflated price was $89.99 for $63. Later that afternoon, I decided to return cologne. At lunch, I was told by a male middleastern employee that the cologne was money back guarantee. And he even consulted with a female to get that deal.

After I left, I noticed that the smell was not the real Issey Miyake. It turned out I was sold a limited edition Issey Miyake cologne that was not the traditional Issey Mikaye. When I returned later that afteroon, a female middleastern employee on the phone told there was no money back guarantee policy. She pointed to a sign on the corner that read no returns or exchanges. I insisted I did not want the product.

I asked for her name and she did not want to provide her name. Since she knew I was an unhappy customer, she exploited the situation and then offered an exhange. She said she would exchange it for another product but she could not give money back. I ended exchanging a 2.5 ounce ISsey Miyake original priced $89.99 for a 1.7 ounce of POLO BLACK by Ralph Lauren for MEN., regularly inflated price of $59.99. I told her that even exchange would be okay with me. She said no since I had sprayed and tested Issey Mikaye. She said if you want the other fragrance you need to pay an extra $10.

I was totally ripped off by paying total of $73, after all that hassle. AMAZON sells the same product at $32.00. I would think twice about getting any fragance from this business. They give Middleastern businesses a bad name.

Tiger1811
Spring, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2008 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/His-Or-Her-Fragrance/Houston-Texas-77060/His-Or-Her-Fragrance-Misleading-untrustworthy-and-inflated-prices-Houston-Texas-1033752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on His Or Her Fragrance