Complaint Review: His and Hers Auctions

• Updated: Fri, June 28, 2013

• Reported By: Evelyn — Middleburg Hts Ohio
His and Hers Auctions
Smith Rd. Internet USA

His and Hers Auctions treated me fairly, honestly and professionally Middleburg Hts. Ohio

I know that this is a rip-off site, but my experiences were so opposite from what was written in 2012 I wanted people to hear a different twist on a local business. I enjoy my experiences with his and hers auction house and look forward to Saturday nights each week and feel like I'm visiting a friend at the auction. Paul is entertaining as an auctioneer and makes me feel personally welcome. My purchases have been as described, no deception involved. I wonder if the unhappy (former) patron of the auction had unrealistic expectations, thinking he/she would become the next Donald Trump. Any misunderstandings probably came from the newness of the business - every business needs a learning curve!  Signed, satisfied customer, Evelyn from Middleburg Heights, Ohio.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/His-and-Hers-Auctions/internet/His-and-Hers-Auctions-treated-me-fairly-honestly-and-professionally-Middleburg-Hts-Ohio-1062972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on His and Hers Auctions