Complaint Review: Hit Web Design - Heritage Web Solutions

• Submitted: Sat, May 09, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, November 21, 2009

• Reported By:El Monte California
Hit Web Design - Heritage Web Solutions
1460 Moonriver Drive Provo, Utah U.S.A.
  • Phone: 801-655-1600
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

Hit Web Design - Heritage Web Solutions, Wasted Time and Money Provo Utah

*Consumer Comment: Sorry Partner

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Heritage Web Solutions / HIT Web Design deception continues

* : Complaints Resolved

What a complete waste of time, money and energy. I was warned about this company before I purchased a web design package from them, but didn't listen. Please take my advice and avoid this company at all costs. I paid this company for a 5 page website, and provided them with all the files, documents and graphics they required within 2 days of signing up. They didn't start work on the website until 4 weeks later and didn't complete it until 6 weeks later.

There were a few corrections that I requested to the final design, but despite several phone calls and emails from me, they refused to make the simple corrections, and then to make matters worse, the website is still not activated. I called the technical support department 6 times in one day attempting to speak with someone, but was left on hold for 15 minutes and then sent to a voicemail box. When I was finally able to reach somebody (her name was Tess) on my 6th phone call, she hung up on me.

I called her back but was told that they only have 3 tech support peolple on the weekends and that they all work from home and therefore cannot provide any real technical support or fix any problems. I'm going to contact my bank and have the credit card charges refunded. I strongly advise that everybody and anybody interested in purchasing a custom website avoid these knuckle-heads at all costs.

Oh, and one more thing, it appears they have recently changed their name from Heritage Web Solutions to Hit Web Design. I assume that is due to their previous name having a bad reputation. Don't be fooled by the smoke and mirrors. This company is a complete ripoff.

CSH
El Monte, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2009 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hit-Web-Design-Heritage-Web-Solutions/Provo-Utah-84604/Hit-Web-Design-Heritage-Web-Solutions-Wasted-Time-and-Money-Provo-Utah-450287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hit Web Design - Heritage Web Solutions

Sorry Partner

AUTHOR: chalkboardbandit - (United States of America)

Makes you wonder what these guys and gals look like and what part of the bowling alley they are located in. Really, if this co. was in your neighborhood wouldn't you call the police and see if you could charge them with larceny after trust.Some kindof felony charge. Remember this transaction is an international transaction and could possibly be brought before a higher court of law:International. I just know these criminals seem to think they are exempt from prosecution. Most of the victims have the same story and it has gone on for years. Consummer beware doesn't seem to be working. $1,200.00 here, $1.8090.00 there, it all adds up and the Feds tax that money. Maybe we should write a letter of concern about the nature of the taxed moneys of Hit. That is like taxing drug dealing pimps on what their whores and street corner junkies bring in. Have we been pimped or punked?I have only just begun.Chalkboardbandit:censored,robbed,and held up before 90days.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Heritage Web Solutions / HIT Web Design deception continues

AUTHOR: Former employee - (U.S.A.)

Again we catch Heritage with the deceptive titles to their posts. I can only guess this is a deliberate attempt at deceiving the public that they are resolving complaints.

If you read the response, it is just another canned response with no real substance to it. The title says, "complaints resolved" but there is no actual resolution to the complaint posted.

I challenge you, Heritage, to post the actual resolution to this customers complaints and to have the customer post to verify your claims.

#3

Complaints Resolved

AUTHOR: Hit management - (U.S.A.)

At HIT Web Design, we are committed to maintaining the highest levels of honesty and integrity. We have been able to resolve most of the customers complaints from this website. However, there is no such thing as a complaint free company. Research any large company and you will find they have complaints posted about them on the internet, whether justified or not. There are simply a handful of individuals who, regardless of the merits of the issues, post slanderous and/or negative comments. Let me assure all who read this that those few who complain are less than 1% of our total volume of business. HIT has been able to satisfy every complaint posted, given that customer gives us the opportunity to do so.

We did change our name to HIT Web Design, this was for one simple reason: Branding. It is easier to brand with the name HIT than Heritage. Still we haven't tried to hide from our previous name, in fact, it is still Promethean on our websites and phone messages.

If you have a specific complaint or concern, please communicate directly with me at QCA@hitwebdesign.com or CEO@hitwebdesign.com.

My personal promise to you is that HIT Wed Design will be completely fair and equitable with you.

Warmest Regards,