Complaint Review: Hit Web Design - Hertiage Web Solution

• Updated: Mon, December 21, 2009

• Reported By: 1stopclearance — Sardis Tennessee United States of America
Hit Web Design - Hertiage Web Solution
1460 North Moonriver Drive Provo, Utah United States of America

Hit Web Design - Hertiage Web Solution Elisa (No last name given) Took Deposit, NO Service ever Rendered. Web Site was never started. Provo, Utah

I entered into a contract agreement with HIT Web Design (formerly known as Hertiage Web Solutions) to build an e-commerce sight, 1stopclearance.com, on Nov. 20, 2009. On November 23 Mr. Rick Visser introduced himself as my account manager and forwarded the user name, password and web link for me to fill-out the needed text explaining my company. Later Mr. Kaden Jensen contacted me and stated he was my account manager. The text information needed from me was submitted 48 hours later and I received a congratulation stating I would be contacted within 3 to 4 business days regarding the designing of my web site. On December 3 I called Mr. Kaden Jensen and explained to him the web link given me to view progress, make changes, etc, stated that there was no project pending regarding my web site. He stated the license had not been purchased and he did not know when they would be purchased. He went further to state that after the license was obtained he did not know how long it would be before it went to a programmer, and that the name on my account was not correct (they had it listed as harper instead of hopper, but the sign-in password stated hopp34. At that point I felt that I was being taken, no part of my initial conversation with the sales agent or two account managers was even close to the process I was told. I asked that the contract be cancelled and the monies paid be refunded. Mr. Jansen transferred me to Ms. Elisa, Senior Customer Service Rep. I explained to her my reason for cancelling. She stated she could obtain the time frame the license would be purchased, but could not obtain when it would go to programming. I went forward with the cancellation and refund request. Later that day I received the cancellation request from Ms. Elisa, in which she stated a supervisor would be contacting me, no one ever has. I have sent one e-mail request and left one voicemail with Ms. Elisa to contact me regarding my refund, she has not as of 7:30 PM CST Dec. 8. I am asking that the refund be credited back to my credit card that it was drafted from. The statements I have made can be confirmed with the e-mails received from HIT Web Design employees and on the web link.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2009 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hit-Web-Design-Hertiage-Web-Solution/Provo-Utah-84604/Hit-Web-Design-Hertiage-Web-Solution-Elisa-No-last-name-given-Took-Deposit-NO-Service-543009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hit Web Design - Hertiage Web Solution