Complaint Review: Hit Web Design Or Heritage Web Solutions

• Submitted: Tue, July 28, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 28, 2009

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
Hit Web Design Or Heritage Web Solutions
hitwebsolutions.com Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Hit Web Design Or Heritage Web Solutions Ropoff, fraud, confusion and frustration Provo Utah

This is a message that I sent to the CEO of the company, which speaks for itself:

To the CEO of HitWebDesign:

This message is written to express my extreme frustration regarding the very mediocre and unprofessional services that I have received from your company.

Since March 3, 2009 I have been trying to put together a web page for my photography business. Today is July 21 and the project has not been completed. Some of the most serious issues that I have experienced and that have delayed the completion because they needed to be resolved have been:

1) Mislead in the terms of the deal: charges and fees such as monthly hosting fees and charges for watermarking.
2) No submission of tutorials when requested (still missing tutorial for newsletter because the person "must be on vacation or something"...)
3) No response from designers, or extreme delay in responding. At times it felt like I was begging for someone to respond.
2) Arbitrary change in design and/or content of the page, without my approval.
3) THE PAGE WENT LIVE WITHOUT MY CONSENT/APPROVAL, mistakes and glitches included, because someone thought that "I wouldn't want to loose business"...
4) Extreme waiting times when one tries to reach customer service by phone... Sometimes given the runaround from department to department... No one seems to be "in charge of that"
5) I requested my money back from Hit Web Design because I was extremely upset and I was not getting any answers. I was told by your people that I couldn't have my money back because "I was breaking the contract", EVEN THOUGH IT WAS YOUR PEPOPLE WHO WERE NOT DOING THEIR JOB!!!
5) I requested a charge back from American Express because of lack of service from you. Your people responded to American Express quite unethically, taking some of my messages out of context, and saying that "my page was live, that it was on the internet, and that they had provided the service they were hired for". In other words, THEY LIED and of course I did not get my money back.
6) I gave it another try, and the same problems appeared again...

Today, July 21, after about 135 days and 217 e-messages my web page is still not completed. The customer service person (Jeff) says that he "does not have any open items on my account", which means that after all these problems he still does not have a clue as to where my case stands. Further, he still does not show any interest whatsoever in answering my questions or addressing my concerns... He answers some, ignores others... I have to ask again and again... If you don't mind me clogging up your inbox I will be glad to forward to you all the messages that have been going back and forth which support these complaints, if so requested.

You will have to agree with me that your company has obviously not been prompt and professional as it pretends to be. The incompetence of Hit Web Design borders fraud to the customer, and what's worst, the customer has no recourse when it comes to complaining or bringing this behavior to the attention of the law: your contract is written in such a way that it is YOUR COMPANY who is always right and is allowed to do as it pleases.

I am frustrated, angered, disappointed, and tired of dealing with incompetent people. I have spent an enormous amount of time an energy trying to make this work, to no avail.

I want my money back, please.

Angry customer
Tempe, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2009 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hit-Web-Design-Or-Heritage-Web-Solutions/Provo-Utah/Hit-Web-Design-Or-Heritage-Web-Solutions-Ropoff-fraud-confusion-and-frustration-Provo-Ut-474127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hit Web Design Or Heritage Web Solutions