Complaint Review: Hit Web Design

• Submitted: Sat, November 21, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, December 03, 2009

• Reported By: chalkboardbandit — OklahomaCity Oklahoma United States of America
Hit Web Design
1460 North Moonriver Drive Provo / Internet, Utah United States of America

Hit Web Design - BE AWARE OF THIS COMPANY Heritage Web Solutions, Paid for store to be designed, paid for construction and rent for a year. When it came time to be open, Hit put my store in lock-down and has my art in jail to date:10/20/09 approved11/21/09 no news! Provo / Internet, Utah

*Author of original report: No Matter, Just Another "TOS-DATE RAPE".

*UPDATE Employee: Falsehoods and Lack of Understanding

8/30/09 I purchased a store design/art studio. Where I live, nothing is gettin' done. So, I spoke plainly with a sales man(Steve)about the art and if it was going to be a problem. He assured me we could go forward. I gave $ info.,uploaded images and info.that weekend. Begining of 9/03/09 may have met Dan Herbert(account manager).He viewed images and sent off to layout dept. That is when they forgot me untill monday after Labor Day. That Monday I met Madeline. She reviewed images,content,& info.These folks lag for certain.Anyway,she tells me 10 days.When I get it, I take what I can get & corrections made by the end of the week. Approval by me.I learn I have to do function/layouts?Go figure!I do by first week in October.Made revissions to layout structure & 10/20/09 finally submitted for open house.

First week in Nov. I call Technical Support to find they have no record of me under my name or any domain name they fenagled out of me:that would be 2. [continued below]....

.....One they tricked me into and the other they made me pay for. I call Account Manager and next day He Tells Me censorship issues in an email. Last communications. Now what? TOS include a KISS with that withdraw.I just wanted my money back.Here we go. It figures I get to encounter the gangsters first thing on the INTERNET. I have looked into Supreme Court Rules and FCC Regulations. It is apparent that Govermental Officials have enabled the continual abuse of customers through bully tactics such as TOS,call BBB, sorry policy,and scriptive redundancy.Throughout the years of complaints, the CEO has remained the same. Utah needs to get a grip and address this practicing etities habitual abuse of power or come under scrutiny yourselves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2009 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hit-Web-Design/Provo-Internet-Utah-84604/Hit-Web-Design-BE-AWARE-OF-THIS-COMPANY-Heritage-Web-Solutions-Paid-for-store-to-be-des-526875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hit Web Design

No Matter, Just Another "TOS-DATE RAPE".

AUTHOR: chalkboardbandit - (United States of America)

Yep! Whatever you say superstar!!!Hit rocks!(only if you are collecting the money and calling yourself HIT!) Only,In your little world, can you get the money,store,and product and be able to walk away with all of it in less than 90days! Really, pat yourself on the back. I bet I was the quickest buck you have made in a long time.

Hey Hit, why don't you sell the" TOS "( program )so I can start my own version of you! Promise, your family will be my first customer!!! Just want them to enjoy what you have been doing to others for years! I'll bet your entire family is so very proud - of - you??? And who wouldn't be proud of such a superstar!  What, you have turned  into a version of " An  Internet rapist!" YEah!

Your MO preceeds you of course, & what is left over, after you lead folks-on, is your ejac...; { you take payments, screw with victims hopes, then, when you are ready, you f!#$ them & leave them hanging, just like the Internet rapist that you are. Just what a mother wants to brag about.  Huh, sonny???

TOTally, it would make your company much money if you could teach others how to do what you do. We could give you a certain amount, like a broker or a Pimp!!! Yeah! You know a pimp has more respect for his whores than you do for taxpaying customers. You just gave me my tax write-off for next year:think they'll believe me when I tell them about your business techniques causing my company to fail before it

even has a chance? It won't matter, TOS agreement will be the center of our attention at that meeting. It never will matter what the consumer says in defense. Frankly, we don't have to defend anything.

You are so accustom to this type of complaining that you just rub your TOS god, roll the TOS dice, wait around to see how much you have gained, then the TOS god  goes on to the next victim: no court in the land can touch Hit Web Design, they have a TOS god!!!

We ARE YOur Victims!!! What does it feel like? WHat ever. I forgot idles don't feel. Do you Really think you can hide behind your TOS god forever? I REally mean, FOREVER. Or do you think you can buy or sell Forever as well... I'll bet you think you can! Come on boys, surely YOU can.WE have given you enough to buy forever, haven't we???

It is clear that you watch out for your lowlife business review: closely. Thanks to RipOff, we can put a warning out concerning your TOS god, the hit list your TOS god has put out on the earth, and what future victims need to watch out for concerning YOU.

Hey, you can only turn me on and well, that is saying a lot. Now that I am turned on, I choose when I turn off. HIT, HIT, HIT. Shame for shame. I should be honored, but, Suddenly I feel like vomiting. Do you realize how many companies you have deprived? Very small to very large. You, HIT, must think you are above reproach. Not.

You tire me & I await your discharge from the paragod syndrome you now covet, only to be swiftly taken away by the READY, SET, GO Fellas' of the Nearest FEDERAL Prisoner facility. Won't that be sugar to add to the sweet cake I have yet to draw:thanks to you!!! Promise, your picture is special.

Take Plenty of my soap on a rope!!! That, I can give you.

Look for it in the store you are holding up.

Last, but not least, I challenge those in any capacity of The " LAW ", find the loophole Hit continues to use to justify no service or return of moneys. However long you, the servants of these United States, allow Hit Web Design to continue, the more they hunt to rape.

Falsehoods and Lack of Understanding

AUTHOR: Dan - (United States of America)

In response to Ms. Charyl Wilson's report, I will at least clear my name.  Each client is required to comply with the Terms of Service agreement they legally agreed to at the beginning of our services.  Often, store content - in this case, artwork - is not reviewed by the Account Management staff or other individuals along the way.  It wasn't until the store entry team reviewed the actual pictures for her store products that it was discovered that some (certainly not all) of them might be considered offensive and vulgar and might be deemed a violation of the Terms of Service.  We had no problems putting her site together and it was done professionally and as quickly as one would expect for quality work.  Additionally, Ms. Wilson refused to read and/or follow the instructions for how to appropriately submit her content, particularly the artwork for her store, which dramatically slowed the process.

Ms. Wilson also made it very clear that she wanted a specific domain name purchased for her account - which offered to purchase and renew annually for her at no cost.  Then some time later she said she'd changed her mind and wanted another domain name instead.  We offered to let her purchase that on her own for whatever price she could find through a domain registrar - or she could purchase it through us at the standard price for an additional domain name and we would renew it indefinitely for her - to which she agreed. There was no "fenagling" (sic) as she puts it.

HIT Web Design (HIT stands for Heritage Internet Technologies) was previously named Heritage Web Solutions. The new name is intended to reflect the additional technologies they're striving to develop.

I will not post any further rebuttal to this Report. I hope it will remain clear from my response that there has never been intent to deceive or otherwise harm this or any other customer.