Complaint Review: Hit Web Design

• Updated: Tue, April 12, 2011

• Reported By: canelope — Northlake Texas United States of America
Hit Web Design
1460 Moonriver Drive Provo, Utah United States of America

Hit Web Design Lie, Cheat and Steal.. THAT'S WHAT THESE CROOKS DID TO ME! Provo, Utah

I am yet another victim of Hit Web Design. I hird them to build two websites. They gave me a break in price if I paid them up front so I did. $2,500. They charged me for "enhancements" along the way $500. They stole from my account $500. without my concent.

Of all this I have received nothing.

I understand that they are con artists and they seem to be continuing full speed.

Are we not protected in America from this?

Is there a class action lawsuit?

Robert

Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2011 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hit-Web-Design/Provo-Utah-84604/Hit-Web-Design-Lie-Cheat-and-Steal-THATS-WHAT-THESE-CROOKS-DID-TO-ME-Provo-Utah-716627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hit Web Design