Complaint Review: Hit Web Design

• Submitted: Tue, February 08, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, February 10, 2011

• Reported By: Con me once! — grand forks North Dakota United States of America
Hit Web Design

Hit Web Design Security problems, contacted by phone and email and NEVER calls back or corrects problem Internet

*Consumer Comment: Spot on

Heritage web design aka Hit web design is a scam to take your money! When I first contracted with them to build me a site with a shopping cart they rushed right threw the process and didnt build me the site I asked for. Once your site is built they must sell your info or have one of their sales staff bug the hell out of you trying to sell you more products to make your site work better?? Last week I was informed my site has a security problem so I called Hit Web Design and was transfered to support.... after waiting for OVER one and a half hours on hold, getting down to caller number one, my call was re qued to caller number 65!

I called Hit web designs sales department and guess what?? they answer their calls! I was told she could send a message to the tech department and they would call me back asap... I never heard from them.  I sent a email the next day... still NOTHING.  Today I called the sales dept and was transfered to the tech support.. of course but this time to my surprise I am caller number 6 so 10 minutes later I am caller number one!! YAHH! except when caller number one comes up my call is mysteriously disconnected!!!

I just spoke with a manager a few minutes ago and was assured he would call me back today!!

If you are looking for a new website............KEEP LOOKING! do not waste your time or hard earned money with these guys!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2011 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hit-Web-Design/internet/Hit-Web-Design-Security-problems-contacted-by-phone-and-email-and-NEVER-calls-back-or-co-692414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hit Web Design

Spot on

AUTHOR: Sean - (United States of America)

This company will call you 1,000 times trying to get you to sign up. They provide little to no response to any of your concerns and the website they will provide you is going to be a template not the one off website they say you will receive.
About the person having problems getting through the wait on hold, I am glad to see I am not the only person who had this problem. I thought I was crazy when I waited 40 minutes to speak to someone and hear I was called number 4 only to hear 2 min's later I was called number 7.

Emails take weeks to get replies.
Do not waste your time trying to call because the design staff extension goes straight to voice mail every time.