Complaint Review: Hit Web Design

• Reported By: Jeralyn — lyons Colorado United States of America
Hit Web Design
lyons, Colorado United States of America

Hit Web Design Incompetent company, complete rip- off lyons, Colorado

I have done business with this company for 4 years. I have to tell you the facts..

This company should be legally taken out. They get a ZERO in customer service. I have been trying to get changes on my website since Oct 2010

I have been on hold a total of about 11 hrs and for absolutely nothing.

I finally am currently holding back my CC number until I see these changes, and this has happened every single time I have attempted any changes.

Im grabbing my domain name and I am out of here. Post on facebook, tell everyone you know, stay away from this company, they area sham, a scam, a rip-off and

criminal. please save yourself the money and most of all the headahes and go with a smaller more accountable company. They are the worst company I have ever experienced.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2011 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hit-Web-Design/lyons-Colorado-80540/Hit-Web-Design-Incompetent-company-complete-rip-off-lyons-Colorado-690964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hit Web Design