Complaint Review: Hitech Creations

• Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: Arthur Lee — Lebanon Oregon
Hitech Creations
Internet USA

Hitech Creations Aces High 2 Aces High 2 full of a bunch of petulant children Dallas Texas Internet

Hitech creations Aces High 2 cancelled 2 accounts with no notification. They kept my money. The reason why? Because I dared to say they were at best uneven in the rules they enforce. At worst played favorites.

In a thread about what would get a user kicked off of the bbs or muted in game. the person in charge of policing the community Roy "Skuzzy" Neese said there was no hard to see line rules were clear and would be enforced. I disagreed. I used an example were a joke I made about hill billy's and royalty in England having similairities, and a picture of my daughter i posted drawing flak from several posters. I was called a pimp my kid was called a painted up sex tool. I was banned for life for a PG rated joke. Yet people were allowed to say vile things about my kid. Here is a link that leads to the bbs threads. www.facebook. [continued below]....

.....com/aceshighalternativebbs Regardless of what was decided they locked me out of system would respond to no emails. I had no clue what was going on. I started second account played for a few days and it was closed to. They kept my money still will not reply and tell me what is going on.

Bunch of childish rip offs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hitech-Creations/internet/Hitech-Creations-Aces-High-2-Aces-High-2-full-of-a-bunch-of-petulant-children-Dallas-Texa-1145467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hitech Creations