Complaint Review: Hit's Web Design ,Formally Called Heritage Web Solutions

• Submitted: Wed, July 08, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, July 11, 2009

• Reported By:Coal City Illinois
Hit's Web Design ,Formally Called Heritage Web Solutions
1460 North Moonriver Drive Provo, Utah U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-897-5961
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

Hit's Web Design ,Formally Called Heritage Web Solutions Horrible Service! Nothing But A Company of Con Artists Provo Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Complaints Resolved

*Author of original report: Hit Web Design Formally Called Heritage Web Solutions

I wish I never went with this company! They are the worst for customer service and web design. They lie out their a** just to make the sale! They charged me for a shopping cart that was free to begin with (Zen). They told me that I would be able to edit my orders. Once the site was completed, I was not able to edit my orders and when I contacted them back, they wanted to charge me $200.00 more to edit the code for the cart when in fact it is just installing a module that is available for free from Zen. I hired a new designer and they told me that I was also given an older version of the cart! This company deserves to be put out of business. I will file a complaint with the Utah Attorney Generals Office on this company and I advise everyone to do the same

Vince
Coal City, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2009 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hits-Web-Design-Formally-Called-Heritage-Web-Solutions/Provo-Utah-84604/Hits-Web-Design-Formally-Called-Heritage-Web-Solutions-Horrible-Service-Nothing-But-A-C-467352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hit's Web Design ,Formally Called Heritage Web Solutions

Complaints Resolved

AUTHOR: Hit Management - (U.S.A.)

At HIT Web Design, we are committed to maintaining the highest levels of honesty and integrity. We have been able to resolve most of the customer's complaints from this website. However, there is no such thing as a complaint free company. Research any large company and you will find they have complaints posted about them on the internet, whether justified or not. There are simply a handful of individuals who, regardless of the merits of the issues, post slanderous and/or negative comments. Let me assure all who read this that those few who complain are less than 1% of our total volume of business. Heritage has been able to satisfy every complaint posted, given that customer gives us the opportunity to do so.

If you have a specific complaint or concern, please communicate directly with me at QCA@hitwebdesign or CEO@hitwebdesign.com.
My personal promise to you is that HIT Wed Design will be completely fair and equitable with you.
Warmest Regards,
Quality Control Administrator

AUTHOR: Vince - (U.S.A.)

I guess since I filed a Ripoff Report, this fraud company shut down my website and kept the hosting fee that was paid in advance! This company needs to be shut down!!!